Free This Week!!
Welcome to Notability, a powerful note-taker on iPad and iPhone: sketch ideas, annotate documents, sign contracts, complete worksheets, keep a journal, record a lecture, jot travel notes, or teach a class. With iCloud support, your notes always travel with you!
Write, illustrate and annotate using gorgeous ink. Notability’s zoom window helps you quickly and clearly draw every detail, while the palm rest protects your notes from unwanted marks. Choose the right pen and paper for any project.
Description:Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation. Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Apple's Mac App of The Year! Recognized by Apple as the Best Selling Paid Productivity app in 2016, 2015, 2014, and 2013! Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to take notes, sketch ideas, annotate PDFs, mark-up photos, record lectures, provide audio feedback and more. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up to date. SAVE TIME - Multitasking with Notability enables you to take notes while you research, read a text book, or watch a lecture, on select iPads. - 3D Touch on iPhone 6s makes it faster than ever to create, preview, and open notes. - Spotlight Search helps you find and open recent notes. WRITE NATURALLY - Handwrite and sketch with beautiful ink. - Write smoothly and quickly with zoom-writing. - Draw perfectly straight lines for graphs, designs, and shapes. - Automatic Palm Detection on iPad allows you to write naturally with your hand on the screen. - Notability has been fine-tuned for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro giving you the most responsive, precise writing experience yet. TYPE ANYWHERE - Notability includes full-featured typing with a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors. - Outlines and text boxes help you quickly capture and organize ideas. - Highlight typed text. - The typing UI is uniquely designed on iPhone, iPad, and Mac for the best typing experience possible. IMPORT AND ANNOTATE PDFs - Highlight, Copy & Paste, Speak, Define and Search PDF text. - Mark up lecture slides and meeting agendas or complete class assignments. - Fill-out, sign, and send PDF forms. - Import doc and ppt files with the help of Google Drive. - Import Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides as PDFs. - Import webpages from the browser with the Share Extension. AUDIO RECORDINGS: REVIEW AND GIVE FEEDBACK - Get more out of your lectures and meetings when you record them. - Notes automatically link to recordings, so during playback, you can watch your notes animate along with the recording, or tap them to get to the spot that needs clarifying. - Teachers can also use these features to provide audio and handwritten feedback to students. ALL ELECTRONIC WORKFLOW - Create a paperless classroom -- handout…
Release Notes:*** What’s New in 6.5.3 ***
* Updates for the new iPad Pro 10.5" screen size
* If a device is offline for a while, Auto-backup now runs as soon as the device reconnects to the internet
* Bug fix: The 'Paste' button no longer fails to appear in certain cases
* Bug fix: Importing a file to Notability no longer disables Auto-backup
* Bug fix: Exporting .note files from the Google Drive app to Notability no longer causes an error
* Bug fix: Notability now remembers which dividers were open and closed when the app was last used
* Bug fix: Notability now shows paper tray options when printing to a printer with multiple trays
* Bug fix: Notability now updates the order of notes in a subject immediately after a note is edited
* Bug fix: Notability now snaps straight lines to horizontal page lines more accurately to prevent a small offset
If you're enjoying Notability, we'd appreciate it if you took the time to leave us a review, thanks!