We decided to make a video to highlight some of the activities we do in the classroom and how we do them.
Free This Week!!
Welcome to Notability, a powerful note-taker on iPad and iPhone: sketch ideas, annotate documents, sign contracts, complete worksheets, keep a journal, record a lecture, jot travel notes, or teach a class. With iCloud support, your notes always travel with you!
Write, illustrate and annotate using gorgeous ink. Notability’s zoom window helps you quickly and clearly draw every detail, while the palm rest protects your notes from unwanted marks. Choose the right pen and paper for any project.
Description:Welcome to Notability: powerful, yet wonderfully simple note-taking and PDF annotation. Apple Editors' Choice on iPad, iPhone, and Mac! Top selling paid app on iPad App Store, regularly ranked #1. Students, teachers, and business professionals use Notability daily to take notes, sketch ideas, create checklists, annotate PDFs, mark-up photos, record lectures, provide audio feedback and more. It is uniquely designed for each device to provide the best note-taking experience at school, at home, and at work. And with iCloud, your notes are always up to date. ALL ELECTRONIC WORKFLOW - Streamline your workflow to be fully paper-free. - It's easy to keep yourself organized across devices and platforms. - Create a paperless classroom -- handout and collect assignments via the cloud. - Speed-up feedback to students and colleagues using Notability. - Complete, sign, and share documents in Notability. SAVE TIME - Multitasking enables you to take notes while you research, read a text book, or watch a lecture. - While editing a note in Notability, you can view other files in the Files app at the same time. - Drag and Drop to move files, text, photos, GIFs, web pages, and more from other apps into Notability. Share your favorite sketch by dragging it to Messages or Mail and send it along! - 3D Touch makes it faster than ever to start a new note, and open recently viewed notes. - Spotlight Search helps you find and open notes. WRITE NATURALLY - Handwrite and sketch with beautiful ink. - Write smoothly and quickly with zoom-writing. - Draw perfectly straight lines for graphs, designs, and shapes. - Ink is fine-tuned for Apple Pencil and iPad Pro giving you the most responsive, precise writing experience yet. TYPE ANYWHERE - Notability includes full-featured, left-aligned typing with a wide range of fonts, sizes, and colors. - Outlines and text boxes help you quickly capture and organize ideas. - Interactive checklists. - Text can be searched, selected and highlighted. - The typing experience is uniquely tailored for each device, giving you an optimal experience wherever you take your notes. IMPORT AND ANNOTATE PDFs, IMAGES, AND GIFS - Import PDF, DOC, PPT, image files, and GIFs from other apps into the library or into notes. - Annotate lecture slides and meeting agendas or complete class assignments. - Fill-out, sign, and send PDF forms. - Import or take pictures of relevant information to annotate. - Import Google…
Release Notes:*** Bug fixes in 7.2.4 ***
This is the last release that supports iOS 9
• Recording no longer stops when a PDF is added to a current note
• Recording counter now properly displays when split screen size is changed
• Fixed an issue with exporting multiple notes on MDM configured devices
*** Bug fixes in 7.2.2 ***
• Bug fix: Restored 20 minutes increments for audio recordings
*** Bug fixes in 7.2.1 ***
• Fixed an issue when recording audio on iOS 9
• Page margins settings are now saved for Auto-Backup
• Other minor bug fixes
*** What's New in 7.2 ***
• We now have a page margin toggle and preview for exported PDFs
• Greatly improved search speed
• Improved audio recovery when Notability is terminated while recording
*** Bug Fixes in 7.2 ***
• Notes will no longer be duplicated when enabling/disabling iCloud sync
• Dialect detection has been updated to properly spellcheck sub languages
• There is no longer a double error message popup when trying to change a note title to the name of an existing note
• Opening a PDF document in Notability from Files now allows page selection (iOS 11)
• 'Add to this note' button was missing when importing PDFs in Notability
• Better handling of renaming sub-folders in Google Drive and then exporting Notability notes to renamed folder
• Unresponsive import menu for logged in accounts when first opening the import menu in Notability
• Sticky notes with a lot of handwriting could cause crashes when dragged around quickly in a note
• Fix to allow user to go to a page while the page navigator is open
• There was a bug that kept text boxes from being created
• Fixed a crash related to subject names
• Importing a file from Files was sometimes overwriting an existing file in Notability